Clyde Show is almost upon us. Here is the flyer for this years show – Clyde Show Flyer
For the full run down on the program for the day as well as activities to get involved in, please read on.
Clyde Show Day Program
All parents welcome to attend the day, to view the students’ work and participate in the activities. The school will be open all day, you are welcome to come and go!
9.10-10.00 Parade Location – Basketball Court (AFL Theme)
10.00-11.10 Tea/Coffee, muffins & cupcakes available for purchase in Multi- Purpose Room
10.40-11.10 Normal Recess
11.10-12.40 Exhibits and Sideshows Students and visitors view exhibits and sideshows organised by the Year Five and Six students at the following locations:
Sideshows – Basketball Court
Exhibits – Art Room, Multi Purpose Room, Library, Learning Centre, Year 2 & 3 classrooms & LOTE Room
12.50-1.00 Lunch (classrooms) Parents welcome to join their children for lunch. Pre-Order your lunch by using the form previously supplied (a copy is also in the Clyde Show Flyer at the top of this post should you require another.) NO HOT FOOD WILL BE SOLD ON THE DAY.
2.00-3.20 Activities from the Arts
Join your children as they enjoy various Arts Activities with teachers in classrooms and Multi-Purpose Room
Clyde Show Day Home Activities
These are some of the exhibits that you can make at home. The children need to bring these items on the morning of the show. Please ensure that items are clearly labelled with the labels supplied.
- Decorated Cupcake – Natural Disaster theme
- Best dressed Teddy / Doll – AFL (Australian Football) theme
- Costume for the parade – AFL theme
- Colouring Competition – AFL theme. Please see attached here Colouring Comp 2015 Clyde Show
- Decorated Marie biscuit – Australia theme
- Photography – photo taken by the students and mounted (no selfies or editing). The photo can be ‘Australiana.’
- Grow a vegie top – Grow a vegie from a discarded top or sprout a garlic, sweet potato or re-sprout a spring onion or any other vegetable you can sprout indoors.
If you have any questions feel free to see; Mrs Campbell, Ms Moon, Ms Leanne, Mrs McBride (Clyde Show Coordinators) or your classroom teacher.