On Thursday, 10th March we are holding our “Getting to Know You” sessions where students, parents and teachers can meet and begin to get to know each other. This will be an opportunity for you to meet your child’s teacher and to discuss any matters that may help your child have the very best year possible at school. Our students will be able to talk about their strengths and their goals, and out-of-school interests etc. We have scheduled 10 minutes for each session.
- The code for the interviews this term is qvtdg (all lowers case and is case sensitive.)
- Bookings can be made on the Tiqbiz App by selecting; Inbox / Whole School / Interviews.
- Alternatively the website for making your bookings is www.schoolinterviews.com.au
- For parents that do not have internet access, an iPad is available in the School Office to make bookings.
To help make the meeting as productive as possible, you are asked to complete the My Child form and return by Monday, 7th March to your child’s teacher. This will also be available to download on our website should you need additional copies.
Please note, Interviews are strictly 8 mins and spaces are limited. The smooth running of our event relies on all parents keeping to the timetable. Please consider other parents and end on time. If you need more time with a particular teacher, arrange a separate meeting or phone call.
We have again made our specialist teachers available for 3 way interviews. Please ensure that sufficient time is left between your appointments by staggering a space between your appointment times. The specialist teachers available are:
- Mrs Campbell for Visual Art
- Ms Moon for Physical Education and Social Skills
- Miss Ray for Indonesian (L.O.T.E.)
- Mrs Taylor for Social Skills and Welfare
We would like to take his opportunity of welcoming you to the new school year with a sausage sizzle that will run from 5:30-6:00pm at our BBQ area near the canteen on the interview evening. Come and chat to other parents and mingle with the Clyde PS teaching team. To assist with catering we will be asking for an indication of participation closer to the date.