On Thursday, 23rd June we are holding our 3 Way Conferences where students, parents and teachers can meet. This will be an opportunity for you to meet your child’s teacher and to discuss any matters that may help your child have the very best year possible at school.
- The code for the interviews this term is n24gs (all lowers case and is case sensitive.)
- Bookings can be made on the Tiqbiz App by selecting; Inbox / Whole School / Interviews.
- Alternatively the website for making your bookings is www.schoolinterviews.com.au
- For parents that do not have internet access, an iPad is available in the School Office to make bookings.
Please note, Interviews are strictly 8 mins and spaces are limited. The smooth running of our event relies on all parents keeping to the timetable. Please consider other parents and end on time. The school bell will be sounded at 10 minute intervals to assist with this. If you need more time with a particular teacher, please arrange a separate meeting or phone call.
We have again made our specialist teachers available for 3 way interviews. Please ensure that sufficient time is left between your appointments by staggering a space between your appointment times. The specialist teachers available are:
- Mrs Campbell for Visual Art
- Mrs Matson for Physical Education
- Miss Ray for Indonesian (L.O.T.E.)
- Mrs Taylor for Social Skills and Welfare
Please pay close attention to the location of these conferences as not all are being held in your child’s homeroom. This is to enable you all to wait inside should the Melbourne weather decide to turn up.